HBEHED663: The Use of Brief Interventions to Help People Change Health Behaviors: Evidence-Based Strategies for Work in Clinical and Community Settings
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Piette, John (Residential);
- Not offered 2021-2022
- Prerequisites: N/A
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course gives students an understanding of how brief interventions are used to impact health behaviors and the approaches used to help people make and attain behavior-change goals. Students also gain skills in applying scientific evidence from randomized trials and systematic reviews in public health decision-making.