HBEHED669: Genetics, Health Behavior, and Health Education
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Scott Roberts (Residential);
- Prerequisites: SPH student or permission of instructor
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course addresses the following topics: genetics and risk communication; ethical issues in genetics research; the psychological and behavioral impact of genetic testing; public and professional knowledge and attitudes about genetics; health education needs in genetics; and emerging issues in the field (e.g., computerized delivery of genetic counseling services).
- Syllabus for HBEHED669