HMP609: Special Topics in Corporate Finance
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Grazier, Kyle (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Financial accounting course or knowledge
- Description: Introduction to finance ratios, forecasting methods, capital structure theory, and risk-return analysis. Case-based application of these concepts using several different approaches to valuing a business. Exercises to determine the value of the investment, analyze current financial conditions, and forecast performance based on different variables are utilized.