HMP625: Comparative Health Policy and Management in High Income Countries
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Greer, Scott (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course is about the health policies and debates of the rich democracies. It should (1) furnish students with the basic language and toolkit of comparative health policy analysis and (2) introduce students to the comparative analysis of issues in health policy and management.
- Syllabus for HMP625