HMP626: Culture And Health Policy
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Melissa Creary (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing
- Description: Exploration of the normative values assigned to concepts of culture and disease that influence social beliefs, health status, and creation of policy in the US. Social determinants of health disparities, development and governance of disease, the role of states and social movements in the development of health policy are examined.
- Syllabus for HMP626