HMP648: Evaluation & Research Methods for Health informatics and Learning Systems
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff Friedman, Charles (Residential);
- Prerequisites: none
- Description: This course provides a foundational introduction to empirical methods, both quantitative and qualitative, that are applicable to health informatics and learning health systems, and that support both evaluation and research studies.
- This course is cross-listed with HMP 648 in the LHS660/SI648 department.