HMP649: Critical Policy Issues in Health IT
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Anthony, Denise (Residential);
- Not offered 2021-2022
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: This course uses a policy analysis lens to critically examine issues related to the use of IT in healthcare. It will examine key policies in three areas: clinical informatics, consumer informatics, and population health informatics. The primary focus will be on the U.S. but international approaches will also be discussed.
- This course is cross-listed with SI654.