HMP663: Introduction to Economic Evaluation using Cost-Effectiveness
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Maffioli, Elisa (Residential);
- Prerequisites: HMP 600 and HMP 660
- Description: Survey course using cost-effectiveness tools to inform decisions about improving health. Analytical tools such as cost benefit analysis, decision analysis, and sensitivity analysis are utilized. Students will learn theoretical justifications for these tools as well as their limitations.
- Syllabus for HMP663