HMP668: Introduction to Health Informatics
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Friedman, Charles (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Graduate status
- Description: Introduction to the concepts and practices of health informatics. Topics include: a) major applications and commercial vendors; b) decision support methods and technologies; c) analysis, design, implementation, and evaluation of healthcare information systems; and d) new opportunities and emerging trends.
- This course is cross-listed with SI 542 BI 668 in the SI BI department.