HMP677: Health Care Organization: An International Perspective
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Liang, Jersey (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Grad Status
- Description: Course examines health care systems in approximately eight developed and developing nations (e.g., United States, Germany, Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Mexico, and Kenya). Comparisons made in: population health, health care financing and control,health professionals and their patients, health care organization, and health system performance and reform strategies.