HMP682: Integrated Learning Experience in Health Management and Policy
- Graduate level
- Both Executive Masters and Residential
- Winter term(s) for Executive Masters and residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for Executive Masters and residential students;
- Instructor(s): Comstock, Matthew La Jeunesse, Christine (Residential/Executive Masters);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: Second year HMP masters candidate or Perm Instr
- Description: Capstone experience for all 2nd year HMP students that blends theory and practice beyond classroom problem-solving. Students utilize the skills and competencies developed during other courses to solve an actual problem or question within an organization.
- This course is cross-listed with .
- Syllabus for HMP682