HMP803: Doctoral Seminar in Health Services and Systems Research I
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Denise Anthony (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: The health services research module will provide an introduction to the philosophy, history, and approaches of health services research and a sample of research topics that have been approached by health services systems researchers.
- Learning Objectives: Students should gain a better understanding of the content of the field of health services research and the diverse approaches and uses of this research.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||HMP||Health Services Organization and Policy||PhD||Critically evaluate the prior literature in health services organization and policy, including motivation, theory, data quality, methods, results, conclusions, and policy recommendations||HMP802, HMP803, HMP804, HMP805, HMP806, HMP835||HMP||Health Services Organization and Policy||PhD||Develop research questions grounded in theory to expand knowledge about health services organization and policy||HMP802, HMP803, HMP804, HMP805, HMP806, HMP835|