HMP833: Research Topics in Sociology and Health Care Organization
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: HMP doctoral students or P.I.
- Description: HSOP Program requirements. A topic in sociology and health care organization-policy is selected each term for detailed critical, theoretical, and methodological analysis leading to development, in class, of propositions aimed at advancing scientific status of the area of inquiry. Analysis and development of content follows logic of the research paradigm. Required of students with a sociology cognate in the doctoral program in Health Services Organization and Policy