NUTR510: Nutrition in the Life Cycle
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Anderson, Olivia (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Introductory biology and introductory chemistry
- Description: Nutrition in the Life Cycle will cover nutritional needs of individuals during critical stages of development. Students will learn about the biological basis for nutritional requirements in normal development and maintaining health in adulthood. Consequences of over- and under-nutrition and how to identify and address these issues will be discussed.
- This course is cross-listed with PUBHLTH310.