NUTR555: Foundations of Sustainable Food Systems
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Jones, Andrew (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None.
- Advisory Prerequisites: An introductory course in biology, environmental science, ecology, urban planning, food policy, epidemiology, and/or human nutrition
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course teaches about food systems through interdisciplinary, experiential learning and dialogue-based inquiry. In addition to learning how to bridge worldviews and apply systems thinking, students will study the unique perspectives of public health nutritionists involved in addressing complex food systems problems.