NUTR600: Professional Development in the Nutritional Sciences
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Anderson, Olivia (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Grad Status, Completion of approved internship, research or practical experience
- Description: This is a capstone course for Nutritional Sciences Master of Public Health students as they transition from a novice to an expert from the first to second year of the degree program. In this course, students will apply the knowledge learned from the curriculum and field experience to real-life applications.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||NUTR||MPH||Demonstrate leadership skills that contribute to professional development and innovation in the field of nutrition||NUTR600|