NUTR621: Eating Disorders Prevention & Treatment
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Sonneville, Kendrin (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: STAT250 or STAT280 or BIOSTATS501/521 (concurrent)
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course is designed to introduce students to eating disorders using a public health framework. Students will be exposed to key concepts and controversies in the eating disorders field.