NUTR626: Controversial topics in the role of nutrition on chronic disease
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Baylin, Ana (Residential);
- Last offered Winter 2022
- Not offered 2022-2023
- Prerequisites: EPID 600/503 or equivalent or and BIOSTAT 501/521 or equivalent
- Description: This public health oriented course will provide students the opportunity to advance their knowledge in nutrition and chronic disease research from a population perspective and help them to better interpret epidemiologic studies on nutrition and chronic disease.
- This course is cross-listed with EPID 625 in the Epidemiology department.