NUTR633: Evaluation of Global Nutrition Programs
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Andrew Jones (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: At least one foundational course in both biostatistics and epidemiology.
- Description: This course will provide students with an understanding of the principles of program evaluation with an emphasis on global nutrition programs. The course will create a space for discussion and practice in which knowledge can be applied to current global nutrition issues through research and critical analysis.
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||NUTR||MPH||Develop appropriate designs to rigorously monitor and evaluate nutrition programs and policies in diverse contexts||NUTR633, NUTR650, NUTR677||NUTR||MPH||Apply public health theoretical frameworks and nutrition research evidence to inform public health actions||NUTR642, NUTR650, NUTR677, NUTR633|