NUTR644: Global Food Systems Policy
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Jones, Andrew (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None.
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course will explore the process of developing policies in low- and middle-income countries that are targeted at altering the nature and functioning of food systems. We will assess policy contexts, stakeholders' priorities, the translation of policies into programs, and the impacts of policies on nutrition and health outcomes.
- Syllabus for NUTR644