NUTR646: Approaches in Nutrition Counseling
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Sonneville, Kendrin (Residential);
- Prerequisites: NUTR 636: Medical Nutrition Therapy I
- Description: The aim of this course is to familiarize dietetics students with counseling strategies that can be used for nutrition behavior change. The course will emphasize both the art and the science of nutrition counseling, as well as the practical aspects of implementing counseling for dietary change.