NUTR651: Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Peter Mancuso (Residential);
- Prerequisites: NUTR 630 KINES 540,,NUTR 630 KINES 540,NUTR 630 KINES 540,,NUTR 630 KINES 540
- Description: Students will learn about the impact of physical activity on the nutrition requirements in active individuals and special populations with chronic disease. Students will also learn how to use exercise and diet modification for weight loss and maintenance through lectures and hands on activities.
- This course is cross-listed with KINES 543 in the Kinesiology department.