NUTR688: Research Topics in Nutritional Sciences
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 0.5 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Seo, Young-Ah (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: This course will introduce students to current topics in nutrition research. Students will attend seminars focused on research that will demonstrate the impact of nutrition on human health. Students are encouraged to pose questions to the speaker and write 5-7 bullet points that provide a summary of each presentation.
- This course is cross-listed with .
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||NUTR||MS||Interpret key findings from advanced nutritional research||NUTR688, NUTR698/9||NUTR||Molecular and Biochemical Nutrition||PhD||Describe findings from presentations of novel nutritional research||NUTR688||NUTR||Nutritional Epidemiology||PhD||integrate findings of novel nutrition research with existing knowledge of nutritional epidemiology||NUTR688||NUTR||Nutritional Interventions||PhD||Integrate findings from presentations of novel nutritional research with existing knowledge of nutritional interventions||NUTR688|