NUTR803: Effective Teaching in Public Health
- Graduate level
- Fall term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Anderson, Olivia (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: Students will engage in a community of graduate students to explore/prepare for a faculty career, focusing on teaching at a university-level specifically in the public health field. Students will immerse in literature, discussion, and workshops on state-of-the-art pedagogical techniques. Course tangibles include: teaching philosophy statement, course syllabus, and teaching demonstration.
- This course is cross-listed with PUBHLTH803.