NUTR899: Advanced Research in Nutritional Sciences
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer term(s) for residential students;
- 1-6 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Must be a PhD student in Nutritional Sciences
- Description: Original investigations of a specific research topic in Nutritional Sciences. Designed for doctoral students performing research prior to passing their qualifying exams. Students will complete two separate rotations with faculty members for a minimum of 1 credit each. This course may be elected more than once.