PUBHLTH310: Nutrition in the life cycle
- Undergraduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Anderson, Olivia (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: Introductory chemistry lecture, Introductory biology lecture
- Description: Nutrition in the Life Cycle will cover nutritional needs of individuals during critical stages of development. Students will learn about the biological basis for nutritional requirements in normal development and maintaining health in adulthood. Consequences of over- and under-nutrition and how to identify and address these issues will be discussed.
- This course is cross-listed with A NUTR 500-level course.
- Syllabus for PUBHLTH310