PUBHLTH477: Readings in Public Health
- Undergraduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: Review of literature or directed readings on selected topic related to one or more areas of public health.
- Learning Objectives: By the end of the term, students should be able to find and appropriately interpret and critically evaluate the findings in peer-reviewed scientific literature.