PUBHLTH479: Independent Research in Public Health
- Undergraduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: Students conduct independent research on a specific public health topic under the supervision of a public health faculty member.
- Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will: 1. Understand how to form a research question; 2. Be able to identify relevant literature or data sources to address a research question; 3. Better understand the role of data in understanding public health problems.