PUBHLTH554: Applications in Global Public Health
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 Credit Hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Rozek, Laura (Residential);
- Prerequisites: School of Public Health Graduate Student
- Description: This course is intended to serve as an introduction to the major issues of global public health through an investigation of global public health data sources and primary literature. Students will learn to aggregate available information convey public health data in a concise and meaningful format.