PUBHLTH616: Public Health in Action: International
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 2 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: Permission by Instructor
- Description: An intensive course to prepare students for a culminating week-long international practice-based experience designed to address existing and emerging public health priorities as defined by the respective communities and their academic partners. Students will be engaged directly and exposed to the contextual, cultural, political and economic factors impacting health.