Courses Taught by Ann Verhey-Henke
PUBHLTH622: Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Public Health: New Business Models for a public health economy
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Verhey-Henke, Ann (Residential);
- Not offered 2021-2022
- Prerequisites: none
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: This course builds on the premise that in order to improve the public's health, we need to create a new economy - a public health economy. To develop new business models for improving public health we need to understand the role innovation plays in business generally and startup culture specifically.