Courses Taught by April Zeoli
HMP681: Special Topics in Health Management and Policy
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): April Zeoli, Rahul Ladhania, Richard Hirth, Matthew Comstock, (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: Lecture, seminars and readings selected on a current or emerging topic or theme in health, management and policy. The specific material and format will vary by semester and instructor.
- Learning Objectives: Will vary by topic and instructor.