Courses Taught by Tiffany Veinot
HBEHED654: Consumer Health Informatics
- Graduate level
- Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Veinot, Tiffany Staff (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Description: Consumer health informatics (CHI) gives health care consumers information and tools to facilitate their engagement. Students will become familiar with, and evaluate, a range of CHI applications. They will also assess the needs and technological practices of potential users, generate theory-informed design and implementation strategies, and select appropriate evaluation approaches.
- This course is cross-listed with SI554.