Courses Taught by Matthew Comstock
HMP608: Health Care Financial Accounting
- Graduate level
- Both Residential and Online MPH
- This is a second year course for Online students
- Fall term(s) for residential students; Winter term(s) for online MPH students;
- 1-2 credit hour(s) for residential students; 2 credit hour(s) for online MPH students;
- Instructor(s): Singh, Simone Comstock, Matthew (Residential); Comstock, Matthew (Online MPH);
- Prerequisites: none
- Description: This course provides an overview of financial accounting for students interested in health care management and policy. It is designed to serve the needs of both students who have never had a course in financial accounting (for 2 credits) and students who have had an introductory course in financial accounting but without health care applications (for 1 credit).
- Residential Syllabus for HMP608
|Department||Program||Degree||Competency||Specific course(s) that allow assessment||HMP||MPH||Healthcare financial accounting.||HMP608|
HMP682: Integrated Learning Experience in Health Management and Policy
- Graduate level
- Both Executive Masters and Residential
- Winter term(s) for Executive Masters and residential students;
- 3 credit hour(s) for Executive Masters and residential students;
- Instructor(s): Comstock, Matthew La Jeunesse, Christine (Residential/Executive Masters);
- Prerequisites: None
- Advisory Prerequisites: Second year HMP masters candidate or Perm Instr
- Description: Capstone experience for all 2nd year HMP students that blends theory and practice beyond classroom problem-solving. Students utilize the skills and competencies developed during other courses to solve an actual problem or question within an organization.
- This course is cross-listed with .
- Syllabus for HMP682