Courses Taught by Eileen Kostanecki
HBEHED710: Special MPH Topics in Health Behavior and Health Education
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter term(s) for residential students;
- 1-6 credit hour(s) for residential students;
- Instructor(s): Kostanecki, Eileen King, Elizabeth Heinze, Justin Amico, K. Rivet (Residential);
- Prerequisites: None
- Undergraduates are allowed to enroll in this course.
- Description: Master's level seminar designed to provide an extensive review of a number of substantive and methods and skill areas in health behavior and health education. Readings, discussion and assignments are organized around issues of mutual interest to faculty and students. Reviews and reports on topics required in the areas selected. May be elected more than once.