Ph.D. Student Profile
Wei Hao, BS, MS
- Doctoral Candidate
- Cognate: Biostatistics
- MS Statistics, University of Michigan (2008)
- MS Economics, Peking University (2007)
- BS Statistics, Beijing Normal University (2005)
Research Interests & Projects
- Patel MR, Smith A, Leo H, Hao W, Zheng K: Improving patient–provider communication and therapeutic practice through better integration of electronic health records in the exam room: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Health Education & Behavior. 2018.
- Karamched K, Hao W, Song XK P, Carpenter L, Steinberg J, Baptist A: The impact of patient autonomy on older adults with asthma. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2018,121(1): 65-68.
- Patel MR, Song XK P, Bruzzese JM, Hao W, Evans D, Thomas LJ, Pinkett-Heller M, Meyerson K, Brown RW: Does cross-cultural communications training for physicians improve pediatric asthma outcomes? A randomized trial. Journal of Asthma. 2018.
- Bennett G, Carpenter L, Hao W, Song XK P, Steinberg J, Baptist A: Risk factors and clinical outcomes associated with fixed airflow obstruction in older adults with asthma. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018.
- Baptist A, Hao W, Karamched K, Kaur B, Carpenter L, Song XK P: Distinct asthma phenotypes among older adults with asthma. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2017.