Give back to U-M SPH and share your talents.
Our alumni are valued resources for students entering the public health profession. Many alums generously give us their time, expertise, and insight into their career fields. We are always looking for alumni to connect with us to give back in different capacities such as:
- Share your experience with students and fellow alums on Michigan Public Health Connect
- Provide advice on panels and in small group settings,
- Speak on public health career topics,
- Share internship and job opportunities with us from your current organization,
- Volunteer to do mock interviews,
- Participate in career outcome data collections
- And more!
If you are interested in giving back to the school, contact us at email@example.com or call 734-647-7154 to discuss ways we can collaborate.
Your continued career success is important to us. Below you will find resource to help you maximize your career potential.
The University of Michigan Center for the Education of Women is dedicated to encouraging and enhancing the education and careers of adult women and men through programs and services, advocacy and research. This includes a comprehensive counseling program that supports the career interests of men and women as they balance professional and personal responsibilities. Please call 734-764-6005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Typical appointments can work with you on:
- Goals clarification
- Feedback on resumes, cover letters, and application materials
- How to start a job search
- Educational goals
- How to return to college or graduate school
- Work/life/family balance issues
Your resume and cover letter are often are an employer's first experience of you. Learn how to create a strong first impression through crafting tailored materials for the job search process. Explore networking and job searching strategies as you begin the next step in your career path. If you know of additional resources not listed below, please send your comments and suggestions to our attention.