Requests for Assistance
Interested investigators who need assistance with cancer related research should contact:
Jeremy Taylor, Director
Lauren Detzler, Administrative Assistant
- We are willing to help investigators who are Cancer Center members on their cancer related research.
- The investigator requesting assistance should explain the project and the needs to the Biostatistics Unit Director, who will then assign an appropriate person to work with them.
- We provide initial assistance without charge. For longer term assistance and collaboration the investigator is expected to write a statistician into their grant application or provide salary support through other means.
- We expect to be co-authors on publications on which we have contributed more than a minimal amount of effort.
- The investigator requesting assistance should contact the Biostatistics Unit well in advance of any deadline.