SPH Instructional & Computing Services
The mission of SPH Instructional & Computing Services is to provide state-of-the art networking, information technology, classroom services and instructional services to support and enhance the quality of education and research within the School of Public Health.
- The SPH Computing Services Help Desk is located at M3064 SPH II and may be contacted by phone at (734)936-1247, by e-mail at email@example.com or via our online help request form .
- SPH Classroom Services is located at M3063 SPH II and may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve a room via our classroom request form.
- SPH Instructional Services may be contacted at email@example.com, or via our contact form.
- SPH Web Services may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our web services request form.
Did you know that calls to UM's ScholarSpace for software help are free? Call 734/647-5836 or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Frequently Requested Pages
- Classroom & Conference Room Reservation Form
- Conferencing at SPH
- Desktop Computer Security
- Wireless @ SPH
- Remote Access
- Digital Signs
- Google Migration documentation
- Available Computers