General Inquiries about the School
Office for Student Engagement and Practice, University of Michigan School of Public
1415 Washington Heights, 1700 SPH I
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Telephone: 734-764-5425; Fax: 734-763-5455
Prospective Students & Applicants
Make an appointment with an Admissions Coordinator by phone at 734-763-3860 , or by e-mail at email@example.com. To find contact information for a specific person or department, please refer to the Admissions & Aid contact list or use our Request Information form.
Contact Terri Mellow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-764-8094 or Laurel Gnagey, email@example.com or 734-647-1841.
Alumni and Friends
Visit Development and Alumni Relations for contact information, or call 734-764-8093.
Employers and Career Inquiries
Visit Career Services, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-763-3155.
Contact Information by Department
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior & Health Education
- Health Management & Policy
- Nutritional Sciences
- To locate a faculty or staff member, consult the U-M SPH Faculty and Staff Directory.
- Questions regarding library services or resources may be sent to THLibrary@umich.edu or 734-764-1210.
- To send comments and questions about this website, use the Questions/Comments form. Or you may direct your questions to email@example.com.
- Faculty, staff, and students can send anonymous comments to the Dean.
- How SPH rooms are numbered (PDF)
- SPH Floor Plans (Google doc)
- Directions to U-M SPH
- Map of U-M Central Campus
- Notes: The U-M SPH Community Crossroads and Tower is listed on maps as "SPH I"; it is also referred to as the Henry F. Vaughan building. SPH II is also known as the Thomas Francis Jr. building. The complete U-M SPH campus can be accessed from the Washington Heights entrance, just east of S. Observatory St.