General Inquiries about the School
Office for Student Engagement and Practice, University of Michigan School of Public Health
1415 Washington Heights, 1700 SPH I
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Telephone: 734-764-5425; Fax: 734-763-5455
Prospective Students & Applicants
Make an appointment with an Admissions Coordinator by phone at 734-763-3860 , or by e-mail at email@example.com. To find contact information for a specific person or department, please refer to the Admissions & Aid contact list.Request Information
Nardy Baeza Bickel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-763-0368
Alumni and Friends
Visit Development and Alumni Relations for contact information, or call 734-764-8093.
Employers and Career Inquiries
Visit Career Services, or contact email@example.com or 734-936-2563.
Contact Information by Department
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior & Health Education
- Health Management & Policy
- Nutritional Sciences
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- Online MPH and MS: Population and Health Sciences
- To locate a faculty or staff member, consult the U-M SPH Faculty and Staff Directory.
- Questions regarding library services or resources may be sent to THLibrary@umich.edu or 734-764-1210.
- To send comments and questions about this website, use the Website Feedback Form. Or you may direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty, staff, and students can send anonymous comments to the Dean.
Instructional & Computing Services
- Request desktop support: email@example.com
- Request website support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request instructional support: email@example.com
- Request classroom A/V support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve a room: email@example.com
- How SPH rooms are numbered (PDF)
- SPH Floor Plans (Google doc)
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Directions to U-M SPH
- Map of U-M Central Campus
- Notes: The U-M SPH Community Crossroads and Tower is listed on maps as "SPH I"; it is also referred to as the Henry F. Vaughan building. SPH II is also known as the Thomas Francis Jr. building. The complete U-M SPH campus can be accessed from the Washington Heights entrance, just east of S. Observatory St.