What We Do
Our team is an interdisciplinary group of students, post-doctoral fellows, staff, and faculty members working to shed light on health disparities in the United States and globally.
Our research is currently focused primarily in five areas:
1. The health equity impact of tobacco control policies in the United States
2. Disparities in substance use patterns by sex, race/ethnicity, and socioeconomic status (CAsToR)
3. Understanding the experience of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 in the state of Michigan (MI CReSS)
4. Learn about experiences of Ford employees who have been working in-person during the COVID-19 pandemic
5. Analyzing the role of structural racism on health outcomes
If you are interested in learning more about the work we do, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.