Calendar of Events
Take-A-Break Tuesdays in HBHE
Starting in February, every Tuesday, we will open up the chair's office conference room at 12:00 pm for a different event or activity.
April 24, 2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
3790 SPH I
1415 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Sponsored by: HBHE
Contact Information: Jenny Crawford, 764-9494, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Free and Recurring Every Tuesday
Have you ever thought, "Wow ... I really need to leave my desk for lunch." Or, "Gee ... It would be great to take a real break." Have you ever heard people say that taking a break boosts performance and replenishes energy? Starting in February, every Tuesday, HBHE will open up the chair's office conference room at 12:00 pm for a different event or activity.
- Week 1: Coloring and/or Crafting - Bring your projects, knitting, crocheting, or come color with us to relieve your stress with creativity!
- Week 2: Meditating - Come relax and listen to a guided meditation! Ahhhh ....
- Week 3: Coloring and/or Crafting - Let's do it again!
- Week 4: Stretching and/or Moving - After sitting all morning, let's get together and stretch and move around a little bit. Bend those joints, stretch those muscles and treat our bodies well.
- Week 5: Potluck Lunch - For the occasional 5th Tuesday ... What could be better than Potluck for lunch!!