James P. Fitzgerald, M.H.A., F.A.C.H.E.
- Executive in Residence
- 1415 Washington Heights
- M3240 SPH II
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
James Fitzgerald, M.H.A., F.A.C.H.E. has been working in the health care field as an executive and consultant for over 40 years. He is an Executive in Residence in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. He serves on numerous state and national health care boards, including the Michigan Healthcare Executive Group and Associates (MHEGA), a professional organization dedicated to health care executives in Michigan, an affiliate of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). Mr. Fitzgerald holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Detroit, and a Master of Health Administration degree from the University of Michigan.
- M.H.A., , University of Michigan School of Business, 1961
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Hospital Association
- Michigan Healthcare Executive Group and Associates
- Michigan Hospital Association
- Catholic Health Association
- Alumni Board, Department of Health Management and Policy