Theresa Han-Markey, M.S., R.D.
Theresa has been a registered dietitian for over 20 years, specializing in all aspects of parenteral and enteral nutrition support therapy in both adults and pediatrics. She is the Dietetic Internship Director in the Department of Nutritional Sciences. Throughout her career, Ms. Han-Markey has had the privilege of working on formalized interdisciplinary clinical teams at Johns Hopkins Hospital and the University of Michigan Health System and working with various clinicians in a research capacity. Since 2005, Theresa's responsibilities at the Michigan Clinical Research Unit (MCRU),at the University of Michigan Health System include oversight and management of the bionutrition staff; and support investigators whose research incorporates both primary and secondary nutrition specific aims.
- M.S, Clinical Nutrition, University of Kentucky, 1986
- B.S., Psychology, University of Michigan, 1984
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- National Association of Bionutritionists