Gwenyth O. Lee, PhD, M.H.S.
- M5071 SPH II
- 1415 Washington Heights
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
Gwenyth Lee received her PhD from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in 2013 and completed a postdoc at the Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine. Her research interests broadly relate to the intersection of infectious (particularly enteric) disease and undernutrition, primarily in Latin America.
M.H.S. (Biostatistics), Johns Hopkins SPH, 2012
M.H.S. (International Health), Johns Hopkins SPH, 2008
B.A. (Chemistry), University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003
- Lee, GO, Whitney HJ, Blum AG, Lybik N, Cevallos W, Trueba G, Levy K, Eisenberg JNS. Household coping strategies associated with unreliable water supplies and diarrhea in Ecuador, an upper-middle-income country. Water Res. 2020 Mar 1;170:115269.
- Tallman PS, Riley-Powell AR, Schwarz L, Salmón-Mulanovich G, Southgate T, Pace C, Valdés-Velásquez A, Hartinger SM, Paz-Soldán VA, Lee GO. Ecosyndemics: The potential synergistic health impacts of highways and dams in the Amazon. Soc Sci Med. 2020 May 15:113037.
- Lee GO, Comina G, Hernandez-Cordova G, Naik N, Gayoso O, Ticona E, Coronel J, Evans CA, Zimic M, Paz-Soldan VA, Gilman RH, Oberhelman R. Cough dynamics in adults receiving tuberculosis treatment. PLoS One. 2020 Jun 8;15(6):e0231167.
- Lee GO, Paz-Soldan VA, Riley-Powell AR, Gómez A, Tarazona-Meza C, Villaizan Paliza K, Ambikapathi R, Ortiz K, Comina G, Hernandez G, Naik N, Oberhelman R, Ugarte-Gil C. Food Choice and Dietary Intake among People with Tuberculosis in Peru: Implications for Improving Practice. Curr Dev Nutr. 2020 Jan 3;4(2):nzaa001.