Kathleen B. Welch, M.S.
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Biostatistics
- Statistical Consultant, Center for Statistical Consultation and Research
- CSCAR - 3554 Rackham Building
- 915 E. Washington St.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan Ann Arbor, MI 48109-
Kathy Welch works for the Center for Statistical Consultation and Research as the primary SAS consultant. She presents developed and presents a workshop on Intermediate SAS and a workshop on Introduction to Proc Mixed for the analysis of correlated and longitudinal data, and is a co-presenter for an introductory workshop on Hierarchical Linear Models using the HLM software,, a workshop on the Analysis of Missing Data, a workshop on Data Mining, and a workshop on Introduction to Linear Regression.
- BIOSTAT512: Analyzing Longitudinal and Clustered Data Using Statistical Software Syllabus (PDF)
- B.A., Sociology, University of Michigan, 1969
- MPH, Epidemiology and Health Behavior/Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health, 1975
- M.S., Biostatistics, University of Michigan School of Public Health, 1987
- Deborah K. Anderson, Rosalind S. Oti, Catherine Lord, and Kathleen Welch (2009). Patterns of Growth in Adaptive Social Abilities Among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, In Press.
- Osuchowski, Marcin F. DVM, PhD; Connett, Judith PhD; Welch, Kathleen MA, MPH; Granger, Jill MA; Remick, Daniel G. MD (2009). Stratification is the key: Inflammatory biomarkers accurately direct immunomodulatory therapy in experimental sepsis Critical Care Medicine 1567-1573.
- Bobbi S. Low, Ashley Hazel, Nicholas Parker, and Kathleen B. Welch (2008). Influences on Womens Reproductive Lives: Unexpected Ecological Underpinnings Cross-Cultural Research 201-219.
- Anderson, D., Lord, C., Risi, S., DiLavore, P., Thurm, A., Shulman, C.,Welch, K., & Pickles, A. (2007). Patterns of growth in verbal abilities among children with autism spectrum disorder Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 594-604.
- J Z Kasa-Vubu, A Rosenthal, E G Murdock, and K B Welch (2007). Impact of Fatness, Fitness and Ethnicity on the Relationship of Nocturnal Ghrelin to 24-hour Luteinizing Hormone Concentrations in Adolescent Girls J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab..
- West BW, Welch KB, Galecki AG. (2007). Linear Mixed Models: A Practical Guide Using Statistical Software, Taylor & Francis CRC Press 376 pp..
- Wu, AH, Aaronson KD, Bolling SF, Pagani FD, Welch K, Koelling TM. (2005). Impact of Mitral Valve Annuloplasty on Mortality Risk in Patients With Mitral Regurgitation and Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Journal of American College of Cardiology 388-390.
- Feresu SA, Gillespie BW, Sowers MF, Johnson TRB, Welch K, Harlow SD. (2002). Improving the assessment of gestational age in a Zimbabwean population. International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics 7-18.