Ph.D. Student Profile
Landon Hughes, B.A.
- Cognate: Public Health Demography
- B.A., Political Science and Sociology, Grand Valley State University (2014)
Research Interests & Projects
- Gender minority health
- Public policy
- Health inequality
- Structural and social health factors
- Value-based payment models
- Hughes, L. D., Berzin O. K., Leung, M. Y., Hersey C., Grallert S. (2017). Adapting Health Care
Quality Measures to Transgender Individuals. LGBT Health, 4(4), 167–178.
- Rackham Merit Fellowship (2017- 2022)
- Pre-Doctoral Trainee, National Institute of Child Health and Development (2017-2020)