Ph.D. Student Profile
Elizabeth Ann Mosley, M.P.H.
- Cognate: Gender and Population Studies
- M.P.H., Health Behavior & Health Education, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- B.S., Biology, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (2008)
Research Interests & Projects
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Health disparities and inequities
- Global and domestic health
- Structural and social factors
- Reproductive justice
- Abortion and stigma
- Environmental justice
- Gender-based violence
- Social demography
- Qualitative and mixed methods
- Mosley EA, King EJ, Schulz AJ, Harris LH, De Wet N, Anderson BA. (2017). Attitudes among South
Africans: findings from the 2013 social attitudes survey. Culture, Health & Sexuality.19(8):918-933.
- Mosley EA, Bouse CK, Stidham Hall K. (2015). Water, Human Rights, and Reproductive Justice:
Implications for Women in Detroit and Monrovia. Environmental Justice. 8(3):78-85.
- Doggett EG, Goodridge G, Mosley EA, Shattuck D, Wilcher R. (2012). FHI 360 Gender Integration Framework. Research Triangle
Park: FHI 360.
- NC Coalition Against Domestic Violence. (2010). North Carolina's 10-Year Plan to Prevent
Intimate Partner Violence: Executive Summary. Durham: NC.
- Graduate Student Instructor/Aid: HBHE 540, HBHE 500/PH 300, HBHE 640, Nursing 528,
- NIA and NICHD Predoctoral Trainee at the Population Studies Center (2012-2018)
- Rackham Merit Fellow (2012-2018)
- Global Health Corps Fellow (2011-2012)
- Full spectrum (prenatal/birth/termination/postnatal/bereavement) doula