Health Behavior & Health Education Events
- TODAYBuilding Capacity for Women's Health: Peer Reviewer Training 2/2 Dr. Ella August, Clinical Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, University of Michigan
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Lane Hall, Room 2239
- Mar24Health Equity High School Summit The Summit intends to introduce high school students to public health and health disparities through a keynote speaker, Jahmal Miller, mini-workshops, and team case study competition.
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM 1690 SPH I (Lane Auditorium)
- Mar27Public Health First Generation Student Game Day
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm 1627 SPH I (Student Lounge)
- Mar27Take-A-Break Tuesdays in HBHE Starting in February, every Tuesday, we will open up the chair's office conference room at 12:00 pm for a different event or activity.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM 3790 SPH I
- Apr2Policy Advocacy Case Study: Michigan's Raise the Age Campaign Guest Speakers: Mary King and Elena Brennan from the Michigan Council on Crime and Delinquency
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm 3755 SPH I
- Apr2Fair Housing Act: Discussing Housing Discrimination From Past to Present Margaret Brown, Executive Director at the Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit, Shannon Ackenhausen, Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm 1655 SPH I
- Apr3U-M Health Professions Education Day Annual day of poster presentations and talks sparking collaboration, networking, and inspiration across the health professions.
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Michigan League Ballroom
- Apr12Current Events Dialogue April 2018 Topic: Urban Health and Gentrification
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm 3750 SPH I
- Apr19Brown Bag Book Club April Selection: Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
12:30 - 1:30 PM 3750 SPH I