PUBHLTH796 Special Topics in Public Health
- Graduate level
- Fall, Winter, Spring-Summer term(s)
- 1-5 Credit Hour(s)
- Instructor(s): Staff
- Prerequisites: none
- Description: This course will be used by faculty members to teach special or emerging topics related to Public Health. The specific material and format will vary by semester and instructor.
- Course Goals: Will vary by topic and instructor.
- Competencies: Will vary by topic and instructor.
- Learning Objectives: Will vary by topic and instructor.